A report is not limited to just a single page design with a potential Repeater page associated with it.
In fact, you can add and design as many individual pages in a report as you like.
When working with multi page reports, you have a lot of freedom with regard to individual page designs:
- Each page can be designed totally independent from the other pages.
- Any potential custom repeater page can be designed individually.
- Objects, from the Object list, can be re-used and centrally administrated across several pages. Unlink an object, if it needs to be treated individually on a specific page.
- Data on different pages can be based on different cubes. (Actually, even objects on the same page may be created from different cubes).
- Iterations can span a single page (plus its repeater page), or it can span multiple pages (plus their repeater pages).
I have a classic report with a text in the Band: Summary as a result this text only shows on the last page.
In the new report engine I have an iteration per office and on the last page I want a text box for a signature. How can I do this? Now the text is shown on every page.
You will need to introduce an extra page in your report. In the 'Pages' panel, you can click the '+' button to add an extra page.
In my example, my report was originally two pages (both embraced by the iteration). The new, third page - which is outside the iteration - is where I would add my Signature and Date boxes.
Please sign in to leave a comment.