A Report Layout may contain multiple pages with different layout and different content on each page. Pages can be of different sizes and formats.
A report is not limited to just a single page design with a potential Repeater page associated with it.
In fact, you can add and design as many individual pages in a report as you like.
When working with multi page reports, you have a lot of freedom with regard to individual page designs:
- Each page can be designed totally independent from the other pages.
- Any potential custom repeater page can be designed individually.
- Objects, from the Object list, can be re-used and centrally administrated across several pages. Unlink an object, if it needs to be treated individually on a specific page.
- Data on different pages can be based on different cubes. (Actually, even objects on the same page may be created from different cubes).
- Iterations can span a single page (plus its repeater page), or it can span multiple pages (plus their repeater pages).