If you have a URL path to a CSV data source, you can use this to load data into InMemory.
In this example I will try to load data from this URL-located CSV file:
It contains a list of US capitals together their State name and Longitude/Latitude information.
- In your InMemory Project, add a new data source:
- Select the CSV data source type and make any necessary changes:
In my example, I changed the Name, Load as string and Has headers settings.
- Click 'Finish' and add an Import task to your project (together with a Save task):
Notice that I simply pasted the URL in between the brackets in the 'SELECT * FROM [ ]' query.
- Run the InMemory Project to load the CSV data into the database.
- To verify that data has been loaded, open the TARGIT InMemory Query Tool, connect to the server and select the fields for the imported table: