With the Object list in the TARGIT Windows client you can work with your objects (crosstabs, graphs, maps, kpis, textboxes, webboxes etc) in a flexible and effective way.
You can decide the sequence of the layers of your dashboard, select objects that are covered by other objects, make watermarks and experiment with alternative version of a dashboard.
Todays tip looks into:
- Best practice for the object list
- Selecting in the object list
- Creating groups and sub groups
- Using layers for watermarks
- Experimenting with layers
Watch this tutorial for a demo of all of the above: