Marlene Bergmann

• Total activity 116
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 2 users
  • Votes 22
  • Subscriptions 44

Recent activity by Marlene Bergmann
  • User Dimensions - valid per object or per document?

Hi all, when working with user dimensions I have the question if they are always valid per object (table, chart) or if you can also make them valid per document so that you can reuse them. We delib...

• Created
    • 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 1 vote
  • Case-insensitive filtering in TARGIT Client

Hi all, in one case our database and SSAS cube need to be in case-sensitive mode.  This causes a filtering in TARGIT (e.g. in criteriabar) to be case sensitive as well. Is there a way to ignore thi...

• Created
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 6 votes
  • Axis labeling for diagram with two axes

Hi all, in the following example(!) I have two axis with negativ and positiv values each.  Unfortunately the 0 is not at the same height. Is it possible? Does anyone have any ideas?  

• Created
    • 1 follower
    • 0 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Answered

Change font/color in rows at a specific entry

Hi all, I have a table with 3 columns: 2 dimensions and 1 measure. If the entry in the 2nd column is "Intern", the whole row (or just the measure) should be bold or in another colour. Is that possi...

• Created
    • 3 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Change Total value in calculation

Hi all, we use a calculation where the percentage should be shown per user dimension "Year". So far so good, the formula is: sum(0, 0, m1) / sum(0, all(s), m1) Is it possible to change the formula ...

• Created
    • 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Impersonation is not supported in 2021

Hi all,  for TARGIT 2021 Update 3 is the following note in download center: Impersonation is not supported in 2021 ('Effective user' is still supported). The move to the new HTTP communication is ...

• Created
    • 2 followers
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes
  • TARGIT Update from 2018 to 2021 in single steps?

Hello all, When updating from TARGIT 2018 U2 to 2021 U3, is it recommended or necessary to install the last release version of 2019 first? Or are intermediate steps not necessary?

• Created
    • 2 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 0 votes
  • Append multiple Excel files

Hi all, we need to create a cube out of excel files with data discovery. Is it possible to append multiple files? Or do we need to do this step before integrate the data sources in TARGIT Data Disc...

• Created
    • 4 followers
    • 3 comments
    • 0 votes
  • How to sort columns asc/desc?

Hi all, Sometimes users need the time dimension in a column. Here is a little example: It's not possible to change the order by sorting desc/asc, is it? I just can swap the columns via drag & drop...

• Created
    • 3 followers
    • 2 comments
    • 1 vote
  • Is there a way to show ALL values in the mouseover?

Hi all, I have a line chart where I would like all values to be displayed on mouseover, no matter which bar I am moving my mouse over. If the individual lines represent different measures, then it ...

• Created
    • 2 followers
    • 1 comment
    • 0 votes