This is an example on the usefulness of the MOD result modifier.
Articles in this section
- Measure selector - basic usage
- Swap graphs with button clicks - video guide
- Top list with sum of the rest - video guide
- Hierarchical collation (sorting) or not?
- Custom color scales - ideal for heat map types
- Addressing levels in hierarchies – 2
- Addressing levels in hierarchies - 1
- Search operators OR/NOT/AND in the Anywhere client
- Using MOD result modifier to identify and highlight every third column
- Result Modifiers