When making a manual export of a dashboard to Excel, the default output will produce an Excel file with as many sheets as you have data objects - one sheet per object.
While the default output might be fine in many cases, you also have several options for customizing the output. The Excel export can be customized with regard to:
- Adding custom explanations to be displayed as comments in the Excel sheet
- Renaming the Excel sheet tabs
- Disabling export of individual objects
- Repeating dimension members on each row of data extract
- Preserving/removing formatting