Skip to main content
- Classic reports and use of these are NOT visible in TARGIT Insights at all. This also includes scheduled jobs referencing classic reports.
- There are NO translations in TARGIT Insights. All dashboards and all data are in (W1) English.
- Documents EARLIER than version 2019 are NOT indexed with regard to triggers to other documents and uses of Source Data.
- This means that you cannot see in Insights if an earlier document uses a given measure or triggers to a certain document. They just appear as not having any source data or triggers.
- Uses of earlier documents (open / scheduled) are available
- Usage behavior data is logged from the day of upgrading to TARGIT 2021 and with a "sliding window" of 180 days.
- Dashboards and source data (cube) for TARGIT Insights may change in the future.
- We will likely improve the dashboards and add more.
- We will likely add more source data to the cube. But it may be necessary to change or remove existing elements. This may break the customers own uses of the cube.