When designing a navigation structure, you will probably need a standard navigation menu to be added to most of your documents. E.g. you will almost always need buttons for these purposes:
- To bring the end-user to the Start analysis.
- To bring the end-user back to the previous document.
- A link to internal or external documentation on how to use TARGIT within your organization.
These types of menus are often built purely with image buttons as in the example above, which, of course, requires that you have some suitable graphics available.
Next thing would be to apply the corresponding trigger options to these buttons, e.g.:
- Document trigger to specific analysis.
- “Open previous document”.
- URL link to internal or external documentation on how to use TARGIT within your organization.
Please sign in to leave a comment.