Could not create SSL/TLS secure channel
This usually means that you have an invalid or expired certificate on the server. To update your certificate, please follow the below instructions.
- Locate ssltoolkit.exe within Program Files/TARGIT/ANTServer on the server running the TARGIT Server.
(update: The toolkit can also be launched from TARGIT Management (only when you are working directly on the TARGIT Server)
- The highlighted certificate is the currently active certificate.
- From the File menu, select either
- Install certificate from Certificate authoririty — locate the certificate file on your computer
- Create → New self-signed certificate — enter the DNS name for the certificate (usually the pre-filled value).
- Double-click on the new certificate to activate it.
- It might me necessary with a restart of the TARGIT Server.