The full list of actions (2018 version) are:
- Open document (with criteria transfer options). This is the default option that are used to navigate from a source document to a target document while transferring criteria from the source.
- Further options to include/exclude selected dimensions from the criteria transfer.
- Further options to either replace target document criteria with source document criteria or merge target document criteria with source document criteria .
- Open document (with saved criteria only). Opens the target document with its' saved criteria - without transferring any criteria from the source document.
- Open previous document. Reopens the previous document with saved criteria only.
- Open previous document (last drill state). Reopens the previous document while remembering all criteria settings, including Drill down criteria, as it were.
- Startup Document. Through the Roles settings in TARGIT Management you can specify which document should automatically open when users log on to TARGIT. This trigger would direct the user to that document. Different users, in different roles, with different Startup Documents will of course be directed to their individual Startup Document.
- Back (drill state history navigation). TARGIT logs every Criteria change - Global criteria, local criteria, Drill down criteria - together with every document opening. With this trigger you can move one step back in your navigation history.
- Forward (drill state history navigation). TARGIT logs every Criteria change - Global criteria, local criteria, Drill down criteria - together with every document opening. With this trigger you can move one step forward in your navigation history.
- Drill out all. This trigger will remove all drill down selection on all object in the current on-screen document.
- URL. With this trigger you can open external applications that are capable of accepting a URL - e.g. opening a http:// page in your standard browser.
- Export report to PDF. With this trigger you can, from a TARGIT analysis, point to a saved TARGIT report which will then be exported to a PDF file when activated.
- Export analysis to Excel. Will export every single object from the selected document to an Excel file. Each object will become one sheet in the Excel file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.