- Port 1301 must be open to allow a client on another machine to connect to the TARGIT Server.
- For TARGIT InMemory connections port 5060 must be open.
- For TARGIT InMemory Scheduler Service port 9098 must be open. This is used for deployment of ETL packages and communication from TARGIT ETL Studio to TARGIT InMemory Scheduler Service.
- For TARGIT Data Discovery connections port 9095 must be open.
In case you run TARGIT Data Discovery on another server than the TARGIT Server port 9090 must also be open for database communications.
- For TARGIT Insights and Online Demo Data ports 443 and 1433 and 5060 must be open for outbound traffic.
- If SQL server is located on another server, port 1433 needs to be opened. 1433 is the default port for SQL.
- If Analysis Services (or tabular) is located on another server, port 2383 needs to be opened. 2383 is the default port for Analysis Services.